Apr 8, 2008

Applying 3 Principles of Success

I'm so excited about this new business, EnterTraining Seminars. I tend to take the "road less traveled" in life. Because haven't chosen a traditional female role or lifestyle, I look at my life as a series of experiments to see what is possible, what can be created, and how I can push the limits and create the life of my dreams. I assume other people want something similar, which is why I'm excited to get out there and start speaking/training/facilitating. Nothing gives me more joy than helping people fulfill their dreams!

There are 3 principles, when combined, drive my passionate for and make me wildly excited about this new endeavor. The first is "teach what you need to learn." By immersing myself in personal growth and cutting edge topics that I need to learn or re-learn, it reinforces those principles in my life. I base alot of my teaching on the principle of personal integrity or living what I teach. That makes me more credible, enthusiastic and energized about a topic, therefore a more effective teacher. I not only know "about" the topic, but I live it. That doesn't mean I've mastered it, but that I'm committed to applying it to my life. I guess you could say that I'm a skeptic because I have to try out everything first on myself before I recommend it to others.

The second principle sounds "airy - fairy" but it is nevertheless true. It is "what you focus on expands." In the last couple of years I've been focusing on abundance, not just financially, but in other areas of my life. The results have been mind-blowing! Before making this conscious choice to focus my attention on abundance, I was living within the paradigm of "making do" with what life gave me. I didn't reach out actively to fulfill all of my dreams because my worldview at the time said it wasn't possible. I survived, but I didn't thrive.

The third principle is "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." In other words, it's the principle of synergy. I cannot wait to see what happens when I meet all of you and begin being influenced by the new environment and your energy. Anyone who is a performer understands the exchange of energy between an audience and themselves and how it creates memorable "moments" that can sometimes change lives.

So, my dream in creating this seminar business is that it will be a vehicle to expand more in the direction of the most desirable aspect of life for the people I serve and for myself. The primary goal is not simply about making money, as I already make a good living. The REAL goal is personal transformation for myself and others.

Okay, soon, I'll "get over" myself and talk more about you!

Please consider joining me on this journey! Post your questions or comments... please!

Annette Vaillancourt, Ph.D. - Corporate Trainer and Motivational Speaker
EnterTraining Seminars: "We Learn You Good!"
Peak Performance, Stress in the Workplace, Conflict Resolution and Communication Skills
1-877-549-7681

No comments: